Registration will be open July 13-17 and is completely online this year. While it is early, it is essential that we get this information and are able to allocate resources adequately.
- Here is access to our Return to Learn plan: https://www.ptsc.k12.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PTSC-DRAFT-July-6-Return-to-Learn-2020-2021-Plan.pdf
- Here is access to our Return to Learn FAQ: https://www.ptsc.k12.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PTSC-Parent-FAQ-7-6-20.pdf
- Register using the Online Registration link on the left of your Harmony login page: https://harmony.ptsc.k12.in.us/familyaccess.nsf/hello.xsp
- Please choose whether you plan on attending online or in person
- Make sure the demographic info is correct so you can get important school info
- You can pay online using a credit card, there is a processing fee (you can also bring a check once school starts)
- Students must have a responsible use form signed and turned in on the first day in order for their ipads to work. The form can be found at https://www.ptsc.k12.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Student-Internet-and-Technology-Responsible-Use-Agreement-Form-2020.pdf
- Athletic information can be found at https://www.ptsc.k12.in.us/technology-forms/https://boonegroveathletics.com/athletic-dept-info/
Also realize you will need to contact the guidance office via phone call or email in order to arrange schedule changes. Counselors will return two weeks prior to the start of school to handle these changes. Schedule change requests will be handled in the order received and completed based on the merit of the requests. We hope that this process proves to be efficient for everyone involved. Please take care of this before the first day of school.
In order for students to have a full functioning ipad, students will need to turn in their printed and signed responsible use forms on the first day of school to their first hour teacher. If you have an adequate charger, you do not need to burden yourself with the potential cost of a school charger.
Freshmen and new students are able to pick up ipads during the new student orientation on August 3 from 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm. You will need the signed responsible use form and a case (last year’s middle school cases work!). The ipad case we will be using this year is generation 5/6.
Please contact the school (219-476-3455) or email me at email@example.com
if you have any questions or concerns.