The final exam waiver app will be pushed out to student iPads the week before finals. Please remember no final exam can be taken early. However, dual credit teachers have the option of allowing their students to use a waiver for their classes to take the final exam a couple of days leading up to finals week.
September 5 University of Cincinnati Lunch Visit
September 11 Valparaiso University Lunch Visit
September 12 Manchester University Lunch Visit
September 26 Ball State University Lunch Visit
October 2 Purdue University Lunch Visit
Eligibility to attend or participate in games, dances, clubs, plays or any other school-sponsored events you need to do the following:
- Attendance: Students may only have 35 total disruptions per nine-week grading period.
- Grades: Students must be passing four core classes. This will be taken at the end of each nine weeks
- On pace for Graduation: Students must be on pace to graduate with five earned credits each semester. (This is done every semester)
- Behavior: Students may not have more than three discipline referrals to the office per semester.
– ISP is in your 1st period classroom
– 7:30am – 7:55am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
– Any student who has ANY grade below a C- must attend until the grade is raised, mid-term and report card grades dictate
– Allows students time to get additional time and help on missing work
– Teachers can focus on struggling students who need the most help –
– An incentive for students to keep grades above a C –
– Permission for ISP (ALL 9th – 12th) – https://forms.gle/XiXFvhePXMQWXgm2A
There will be NO Blended Wednesday on the first day of school, Wednesday, August 16th.
Get the below parent permission slips filled out to participate in the below programs.
Permission for ISP (ALL 9th – 12th) – https://forms.gle/XiXFvhePXMQWXgm2A
Permission for Blended Wednesday (ONLY 11th & 12th) – https://forms.gle/AT8gF2jkA428juKU8
We will run the first grade check for ISP & Blended Wednesday on Friday, September 8th. ANY student with a grade below a C- on this report will be required to attend ISP & be in-person on Blended Wednesday from Monday, September 11 through the remainder of the 1st quarter (October 17).
– Final Exam Waiver apps have been pushed to the iPads. You need a C- average for the semester to use a final exam waiver. This form is due by Wednesday, May 17th at noon.
– These merit based waivers and senior waivers are totally separate. The merit based are on this app on student iPads.
– The senior waivers are done by each teacher. Communicate with your teacher to see if you are eligible for senior waivers. Senior students need a B+ average between the 3rd and 4th quarters to use a senior waiver for final exams.
Final Exam Parent Note info:
Below is the link if you plan on arriving late or leaving early on final days.
IT IS REQUIRED that this form be filled out by Wednesday, May 17th at noon. Any student leaving or entering the building during the final dates must have the absence pre-arranged by parent by filling out this 2023 Spring Parent Note Form. Students are not permitted in and out privileges, which means they cannot leave and come back in the same day. If you are not coming in at all, please put 2:35pm for both a the arrival and departure time slot.